J.C. Adams: 1923 – 1926
He followed Mr. Althouse as principal of the high school. During this time it was found necessary to build an addition on the school. There were misgivings when it was found that twice the accommodation of the old eight room high school would be needed to properly take care of the collegiate pupils. The Board of Education insisted that the school was a necessity and they seemed the appropriation from the city council to proceed with the work.